Friday, June 24, 2011

Carter Finley Videoboard Update


The actual videoboard puzzle pieces started going up today!  I was able to get over and get some good photo and video if you're interested!


Workers get the pieces in place and begin to bolt/weld each piece.  It is like a jigsaw puzzle where every piece is about the same size, shape and weight.  Good thing they've got blueprints for this thing!










Panels are being un-crated and lined up for install

Here is a time-lapsed video (sorry so shaky... it was made with my iPod!) of one of the panels going up.  Didn't figure you would want to sit through all 10 minutes it took to get the thing from the ground to it's final home!



Finally, I'll leave you with a few Instagram photos I took, just because I was there.





No comments:

Post a Comment